- You are here
www.dccnewenergy.co.uk is operated by Alternate Energy Limited trading as DCC New Energy, its successors and assigns. Alternate Energy Limited’s registered office is DCC House, Brewery Road, Stillorgan, Blackrock, Co Dublin. Company registration 488660.
- Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this Web Site are available only to UK residents. If you are wishing to purchase Goods from outside the UK, then please Contact us prior to placing an order.
- By completing the online payment screen on this website you are deemed to have placed an order with us. The Company’s acceptance of this order does not take place until dispatch of the goods in question.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse an order at any time for any reason, including:
- product being unavailable
- inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- identification of an error within the product information, including price.
Pricing & Product information
- All prices shown are in GBP and include VAT and delivery costs unless specified. DCC New Energy reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- The Company will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Web Site are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the system. The Company reserves the right to refuse orders where Product information has been incorrectly published.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. Prices displayed on the Web Site are valid and effective only in the UK.
- Products are subject to availability.
The Company shall have no liability:
- for defective Products and/or Services to the extent the defect has been caused or contributed to by the Customer;
- unless the Customer gives the Company a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which the Company is liable before the Customer incurs any costs and/or expenses in remedying the matter itself; and/or
- for any damage to the Customer's property during delivery and/or removal of the Products unless such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company.
- for damage, loss, liability, claims, costs or expenses solely caused or contributed to by the Customer's continued use of defective Products after a defect has become reasonably apparent to or reasonably suspected by the Customer or should have been suspected by the Customer except to the extent that any defect was due to the fault of the Company;
- for any damage which occurs as a result of persons performing the Services following the Customer’s instructions, guidance and/or advice except to the extent that such damage results from the negligence of the Company;
- unless the Customer provides the Company with written evidence of any claims together with written details of how the loss was caused by the Company
The Company shall only be liable to the Customer:
- for losses that were foreseeable to both parties when the Customer purchased the Products; and
- for losses that are caused as a result of the Company’s negligence, or a breach of contract or breach of statutory duty by the Company.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit the liability of the Company for death or personal injury due to its negligence, breach of duty or breach of contract.
As a Consumer, the Customer has certain statutory rights regarding the supply of defective goods or equipment and claims in respect of losses caused by any negligence of the Company or failure by the Company to carry out any of its obligations under this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall affect the Consumer’s statutory rights.
The contents and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in materials which appear on this Web Site including the design, text, pictures, graphics and the selection and arrangement of them and all software compilations, coding, underlying source code, software and all other material are owned by the Company unless otherwise acknowledged.
Infringement of our copyright or any other intellectual property rights in this Web Site or the materials associated with this Web Site may lead to criminal and/or civil sanctions.
Permission is granted to you to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this Web Site for the sole purpose of using this Web Site as a research and information resource provided you agree not to change and/or delete any content, web design and/or layout contained in that material. Any other use of materials on this Web Site, including modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited.
Any images, logos and/or names on this Web Site which identify the Company or any third parties and their products and/or services are proprietary marks of either the Company or the relevant third party.
No part of this Web Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, harmful, obscene, indecent, harassing, seditious, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, vulgar, obscene, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of any Intellectual property rights, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences or approvals; which is unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or is a form of promotional material;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, fraudulent, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”; or any other material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse this Web Site nor use this Web Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Web Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way (including, but without limitation, by hacking).
The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of any of the above paragraphs.
You understand that you, and not the Company, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to the Company and you must use the Web Site for lawful purposes only.
Certain (hypertext) links may lead you to websites that are not under the control of the Company. When you activate any of these links, you will leave this Web Site and the Company has no control over and will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of the content and/or management of any such linked website.
By allowing links with third party web sites, we are not endorsing that third party's products and/or services or their web site. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We do not guarantee that the links to a third party web site from our Web Site will function correctly. You may not create any link to our Web Site without our prior written consent.
The validity construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by English Law and all disputes claims or proceedings between the parties relating thereto shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts to which the parties agree to submit.